We have a new addition to our family--a grasshopper named "Ki-Ki". It was living in our front flower bed, munching up my beautiful flowers but I didn't dare kill it because it is a giant grasshopper. So Matt put it in a bottle and Sam named it Ki-Ki. Sam loves his pet and I'm hoping my flowers will grow back!
In other pet news, today I re-decided that I don't want a real pet any time soon. I went to my neighbor's house to pick up a YW Lesson schedule and her cute new puppy came outside when she opened the door. I started petting it and saying how cute it was when it peed on my foot. Yeah, I don't really need any more of that stuff to clean up around my house. I've got plenty with two kids still in diapers!
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.