Sam started swimming lessons today and loved it! His friend Mac is taking them too, so they had a great time splashing together. This is Sam's second attempt at lessons. When he was a baby (and I was pregnant with Ben) we did the mom & tot class and Sam HATED it. He did not like being in the pool at all. So I was a little nervous to spend more $$ on swimming, but he got right in and was all smiles. Ben is too young, so he stayed on the side with me. He wants to go swimming too, so we'll have to go when Matt can come and help handle both kids. Or Janie and I may swim with the babies while the big boys are in lessons.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Man, Katie, you are on the ball! We just left the pool, and you've already posted! :) I am STILL so happy about how well swimming went today, and I know it's because Sammy was there with Mac! It will be a fun two weeks!
ReplyDelete