CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Yum, Zucchini!

I picked a zucchini from our garden and set it on the counter in the house. I was busy doing yard work outside while the kids played nearby. When I went back in the house I was surprised to see this:

 
 My boys had taken turns eating raw zucchini like it was corn-on-the-cob! They claim it was delicious. If only they'd eat their vegetables this well at dinner...
***
Do you like zucchini? I'd like to hear what you do with it. I have the *best* recipe for zucchini bars with cream cheese frosting. Oh, it's so delicious! I make it every few weeks in the summer. Maybe if you're lucky I'll share it. Maybe. You'll have to talk me into it!

1 comment:

  1. Katie, I would love your recipe if you would email it to me, PLEASE. I am always looking for zuchinni recipes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.