CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Huh?

The Digis guy came to our house yesterday to try and fix our internet connection. He decided the problem was our connection with their tower. So he got up on the roof and came back inside and this is what he told me: "Um, I think the problem is your neighbor's tree. It's blocking the signal to your dish on your roof. The only tower in this area is in that location, so I can't do anything about it. You can either cut branches off your neighbor's tree or switch to Comcast." I didn't even know what to say. We've been using the same internet for 2 1/2 years and we just started having problems on Friday. I even told him that and his solution is to switch providers. I'm soooo glad he doesn't work for my company!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.