Dear Public Library,
I would like to apologize for the actions of my 2-year-old son. He really loves the books we check out from the library and shows his love by tearing pages and writing in pen on the cover. I try to clean up and tape any of his handiwork, but I'm sorry if we miss a corner. I completely understand if you revoke my library card and ban us from walking your aisles.
I am also sorry for the disturbance we caused when we were at the library last week. My children cannot contain their excitement and therefore run around in circles, yelling and laughing. I do try to control my kids, even though I am completely unsuccessful at the library.
Sincerely,
Katie Fuller
(No, Matt, I didn't really send this letter to the library!)
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can I get a copy of that for my library? :)
ReplyDelete