CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Walk

Last weekend we went to the Pumpkin Walk (becoming an annual tradition). It was a little rainy, but we had fun. The theme was "My Favorite Commercial". For those of you who have never been, it's in North Logan and families or groups put together scenes using pumpkins. Here's some of my favorites:

M&M's: there was an M&M pumpkin in each exhibit. Sam loved finding them.




Star Wars: they had a Jedi training area where the kids could hit a ball with a light saber.


Michael Jackson's Thriller



Keebler: this tree was amazing. They cut each leaf out of felt.



Green Giant: I loved all the different vegetables they made out of pumpkins! (sorry it's sideways)



The kids had a great time. Notice Sam's hair--he wanted it spiky, so he got spiky!

 I'm a Mac. I'm a PC. Which one is Matt?
 
Sam was pretty afraid of this witch. He was so brave to have his picture taken.



Yum, free cheese and cookies.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.