Here's my last St. George post, I promise! No trip to St. George would be complete without the traditional pilgrimage to "The Cut". I made it through "The Cut" 8 years ago, when we were just engaged. We haven't been back since. What is "The Cut" you ask? It is a gap in a mountain that crazy people try to get through. It's probably 40-50 yards long and 12 inches wide at the narrowest parts. I took Sam and Ben through and we made it! The boys fit just fine. The hard part for them was the huge rocks to climb over. It was very difficult for me to lift them up on the rocks because I couldn't turn at all. Here's the pics to prove it:
I'm making this one really big so you can see us all. In order from left to right are Mac, Janie, Sam, Ben and Katie
And here we all are on top of the mountain, with the St. George temple in the background!
I did the cut ONCE, when we were dating, because Nate said I had to in order to get into the Fuller family. I plan on never again. And what a beautiful family picture on top of the mountain with St. George in the background. I love it.
ReplyDelete