CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cupcakes

We made cupcakes a couple days ago, and we had about 10 cupcakes left in a Tupperware container on the counter. When I got up this morning the container was open, the frosting had been licked off of all the cupcakes and most were half eaten. I tried to explain to my boys that they should only eat 1 cupcake at a time (and not in the morning). After my scolding, Sam summed it all up perfectly. He said, "So you want to me to eat one cupcake now?!?"

*Sam's still so hungry. Yesterday he ate 2 whole peanut butter sandwiches plus lots of strawberries. I can't eat as much as he can!

**I have some pictures I need to post--I just need to get around to doing it...

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like he takes after his dad! Kajsia told me the other day that she has "a big appetite" too. Glad things are going well. We miss seeing you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a funny story! It is one of those that might seem hard to laugh about in the moment - but it is pretty hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what your grocery bill will be like in 10 years, so scary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It reminds me of Dad eating one bite out of all the cookies...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.