CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I finally got Ben's quilt done. Here it is:
 

And here is a picture of their Cowboy Dan room:
These pictures are actually from a month ago. The boys helped me deep-clean their room and this is a picture right after (it's not normally this neat...). I even had to wash their walls. Boys are gross.

2 comments:

  1. Super-duper cute, if only kids could keep their rooms that clean always [sigh]! I wonder how long it will take Ben to write, spill or throw up on his new quilt (we call that breaking it in).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Love LOVE it! So cute! I've always liked your Cowboy Dan room - and the quilts add a nice touch!

    Mac was missing his "cousin and friend" Sammy today. (He always tells me that Sammy is his "cousin AND friend."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.