Saturday, August 7, 2010
Benny
Our adorable Ben has grown up so much lately. He's not quite 3 years old, and learning to do lots of things by himself. He can get dressed, open his string cheese, put away silverware and...
ride a bike! He and Sam are best buddies and love riding bikes together.
We did swimming lessons last month and I did the mom-tot class with Ben (he's just barely too young to go to class by himself) and he did pretty good. He loves jumping in to me but doesn't like going under the water yet. Ben still takes a nap every day, but often plays or reads books for a while before falling asleep. Recently I found him fast asleep on his floor!
We just love having Ben in our family! What a great kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love that Benny. One look with those eyes and I'll give him anything he wants... "Janie, can I PLEASE have some more cake?" SURE!
ReplyDelete