CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Poll Answer

Katie's favorite TV show is...



I really want to be on this show. Last March I was very tempted to apply to be on the show. But I knew if I got chosen I would have to be away from my family for a month in August (because I would WIN!!!) and I decided I couldn't leave my family for that long :-).

I want to travel around the world, experience different cultures, meet Phil and win lots of money!




Don't you love his accent? 

The Amazing Race rules say that every time you apply, it has to be with a different teammate. So, if anyone wants to apply with me, let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I will totally be your teammate! We'd win and definitely be the favorite team. I'm ready!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.