CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hungry Boy

Sam's Breakfast:

Small bowl of Oatmeal Squares
1 package instant oatmeal
1 egg
1 1/2 pancakes
Hash browns

and he's still hungry!

3 comments:

  1. Did you like The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency? I really liked it. There are more in the series that I need to find. I'm glad you're getting your sinking house fixed, but I shudder to think of the cost. You will be glad you had it done, or you might have that end of your home separate entirely from your house. Go Sam on the food. What will he be like as a teenager? Mom Fuller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is what Abby ate for breakfast, 1/2 granola bar and three bites of yogurt and she is not hungry at all, oh and a few sips of milk, I am sorry for your grocery bill in a few years, next time wish for a little girl that can't be bothered with eating (like mine). Glad the kids are feeling a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Right now Carter is out-eating Mac by a long shot! We got hamburgers yesterday. Mac ate one bite, and Carter ate the rest.

    I'm happy to see "Mom Fuller" aka Auntie M commenting. YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.