Wednesday, November 11, 2009
It's Sinking
Does anyone have a rich uncle who needs to get rid of some money? We're about to spend many thousands of dollars on our little house. We have an addition on our house and it's sinking. It's been sinking for more than a year and hasn't stopped, so we decided it's time to fix it, before things get too bad. We have to have piers put in under the foundation, which is major construction and very pricey. *Sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope you find that rich uncle, and that he's a Fuller, and that you can send him our way when you're done. :) Good luck.
ReplyDeleteSo sad that you guys have to do that with your house. That is a real bummer. Eventually we are going to have to dig out our front yard to fix a leak in our foundation. Uggg... these money-pits that we call home...
ReplyDeleteIt seems I'm always one step behind you, Katie. I have to speak on Sunday.