CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving and Leap for Life

We went to St. George with Matt's family for Thanksgiving. The food was delicious! We went on some fun hikes. Here are pictures:
Maren, Lydia and Sam in a tree cave


Peek-a-boo!


The fam at "Leap for Life". This is a small canyon (or gorge?) that you can jump over. I do not dare do this.


To get to Leap for Life you have to get across a big rock with water below. There are footholds cut into the sandstone. Here's me going across:


Here's Matt carrying Sam across:


1 comment:

  1. I am amazed you did this with the boys! it was scary enough for me to get myself across those rocks without falling in. I can't imagine trying it with children...you brave souls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.