CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Trimming the Tree

We put up our Christmas tree this evening, and it was fun with my boys who are growing up! Sam really got into putting ornaments on the tree. Ben had been asking for a candy cane all day long so he was thrilled when we opened up the box of ornaments and there were candy canes from last year. I did let them eat one even though they're old. The only other incident we had was with the pine-scented candle. I turned on the candle warmer so the candle was completely liquid and Ben dunked his fingers in it. Luckily it wasn't too hot so he didn't get hurt, but he had green fingers! I have put ornaments down low on the tree this year in hopes that my kids won't take them off and throw them as in years past. We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.