CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Huh?

I just tried to watch Twilight.


Sorry girls, I just don't get it.

5 comments:

  1. i thought it was a comedy, good for a giggle! come home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched any of the movies yet or read the books. I just can't bring myself to read them. I just really have no interest. The commercials don't do anything to peak that interest either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As everywhere, Twilight is all the craze. When I worked with the young women in my ward I couldn't believe the obsession. I read all four books and have seen the first movie. I didn't love the books, but liked them enough to keep reading. By the last book, I shuddered to think of the intensity my 'beehives' had taken to the whole idea. The last one really turned me off -- the movie should be rated 'R' - no exaggeration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh...... but have you READ it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya you should have watched it with Emmie, Mom and me!! We laughed throughout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.