CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Temple Experience

Our ward temple night was last night and Matt and I got a babysitter so we could go. It was crazy there--people everywhere. I guess everyone's New Year resolution is to attend the temple more often. I have a new resolution to never go to the temple on a night or weekend in January ever again!! We started out in some waiting room, then got moved to a second waiting room and were told we might get in the chapel on the next move, but maybe not. It was going to be long wait, so we headed over to the sealing area to get on that list. There was an hour wait there, but we decided to do sealings. So as we were standing there a sealer came out of a room and it was none other than BORIS SHIEL!!! President Shiel (or Braalis Shiils as we know him) is a latvian who joined the church in Germany and now resides in Orem. He used to come to the MTC when both Matt and I were there to help us practice teaching in latvian. So we started talking to him and he totally pulled some strings and got us in his next session! It was so much fun to hear latvian again and not have to wait forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.