CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Snowy Days

We finally got the snow we've been waiting for! I love it when it snows, as long as I don't have to drive in it. I actually like shoveling snow, so we look forward to getting outside when it snows. We've made a couple of snowmen this week and Matt built a snow fort for the boys. Here's some pics (Matt said we had to take pictures to prove that he is a good dad :-))

Here they are throwing snowballs at me from their fort.


Working on their snow creations


Here's a snowman that I built with the kids


Sam built this one all by himself!


1 comment:

  1. Matt - we knew you were a good dad, even before we saw the pictures :)

    Sorry about the bad trip to IKEA. I used to frequent that store, just for fun! Lately I haven't been to any stores with both my boys because they turn into flying monkeys in the shopping cart. Maybe I'll shop again in 10 years.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.