CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 15, 2011

check, check, check

Kitchen chairs reupholstered--check
Relief Society duties for August delegated--check
Adorable GIRL clothes washed and folded--check
Cute felt flower accesories made--check
Car seat cover made (with smashed flowers--they're cute, I promise!)--check
Lesson with the boys on how to hold a baby--check

Anyone want to come decorate a baby girl's room? I just haven't gotten to it and the walls are soooo tan. I need some cuteness in there stat.

As you can see my to-do list has been a fun one this summer. I haven't been able to do anything crafty for months, but I've made it a priority the last few weeks. There's still more to do before D-Day, but I'm feeling somewhat prepared for the tornado that will hit our house in two weeks. Everyone keeps telling me #3 is an eye-opener...ready or not, here she comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.