She's here! Aubree Clara Fuller was born on 7/28/11 at 7:49 am. She weighed 7 lbs. 10 oz. and was 18 1/2 inches long (does that seem right???). The c-section went well and so far I'm recovering very nicely.
We think she's absolutely adorable and are all smitten with her--even the boys. Just look at this picture--the adorableness is even too much for Ben! This is my favorite picture so far :-).
After a couple days in the hospital Aubree's bilirubin shot up and they admitted her to the Level 2 nursery so she could be on an IV and intense lights. Here's her set-up:
That got her levels to come down, but once we got home they shot back up again. So she's spent LOTS of time here:
I cannot wait to be done with bili lights!!! It looks like she'll be on them at least 7 days. But once she's off them I can start using baby clothes and hair bows and all sorts of cute things :-). Here's Aubree coming home from the hospital:
See, cuteness! Sam always says things like, "mom, you're holding some cuteness there". I get lots and lots of questions from the boys. So far it's been fun to see Sam and Ben's excitement for their new sister. They said their sister is more fun than toys!
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.